Application closedBrowse similar roles
SPARC-India a Non Government Organization working in the field of disability is urgently looking for a full time State Coordinator for its Inclusive Education Project for 3 Districts. The candidate should be Degree / Diploma in Occupational therapy / Special Educator or have any other equivalent degree with at least 5 years of experience.
No. of Vacancy: 1
Some of the job responsibilities include:
• To monitor, assist, supervise and timely implement the project activities with the help of the other team members in the District.
• To carry out interventions in all 12 schools for making them Model Inclusive Schools .
• To formulate, coordinate, strengthen the network and liaison with different stakeholders and voluntary organization of the district.
• To document and report reviews of the activities at district level with head office, other CSO’s and stakeholders.
• To organize various seminars, workshops, meetings interface at various district level.
• To assist, support, and monitor the activities and a support hand to the partner organization.
• To make financial plan report writing and also intervening the program plan in the district level.
Children, Education, Youth Affairs