Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled
About the Organisation
Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is a National Award winning NGO established in the year 1997. Samarthanam caters to people in need by providing plethora of services including quality education, accommodation, nutritious food, vocational training, sports and placement based rehabilitation. The initiatives of Samarthanam strive towards creating opportunities for them to keep pace with the rest of the society. Samarthanam envisions touching at least 100,000 lives by 2020, providing comprehensive solutions to the disabled and underserved communities.
Industry : Disabled welfare
- Any graduates or 10+2 with or without BPO experience
- Calls prospective customers/donors by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Make telephone calls to prospects.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes.
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills, strong telephone manner.
- Convincing Power.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & Kannada.
- Should be able to work with a Team.
- Good at Computers.
Annual Compensation Offered: 108000/-
Contact Information :
Company Address – CA:39, 15th Cross, 16th Main, Sector-4, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
Job Location – HSR Layout, Bangalore
Contact Person’s – Vathsala, Dilip
Mobile No – +91 9535337277 & +91 9480812120
Years of Experience
Fresher’s or experienced