About the Organisation
SELCO Foundation was founded in 2010 as an open source, not for profit, public charitable trust. It is a collaborative that strives to inspire and support champions of sustainability across the world. We implement social, financial and technical innovations. We leverage impact through partnerships. We transparently share failures, successes, challenges and learning. We encourage risk taking & learning to propel us to progress.
- Work towards strengthening the institutional capacity of SELCO Foundation in Skill development and training
- Identify strategic partners and build relations accordingly
- Assess the need for training on ground and identify target groups that can benefit from it
- Liaise with Management, partners, apex institutions and consultants on the training needs and plans.
- Co-ordinate with the stakeholders for effective planning of the training programmes
- Facilitate curriculum alignment certifications
- Oversee the design and execute training events as per schedule
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation for the training’s and provide feedback regularly
- Engage with stakeholders regularly to enhance the training
- Develop employment, entrepreneurship and innovation opportunities for the trainees post the training
- Document the training’s and skill building programmes for the purpose of improvement, process building and replication
- Domain expertise and knowledge of social sector issues in India with specific focus on skill development
- Previous experience in vocational education, training and skill development is preferred.
- Renewable energy related experience will be an added advantage
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and practices
- Strong communication, motivation and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel for 10-15 days in a month
- Knowledge of Kannada preferable though not mandatory
New & Renewable Energy