Application closedBrowse similar roles
About the Organisation
SELCO Foundation was founded in 2010 as an open source, not for profit, public charitable trust. It is a collaborative that strives to inspire and support champions of sustainability across the world. We implement social, financial and technical innovations. We leverage impact through partnerships. We transparently share failures, successes, challenges and learning. We encourage risk taking & learning to propel us to progress.
The Ideal candidate should have, strong background in working with alternate/traditional building technologies and practices. She/he must be able to lead projects and work in teams, while being able to collaborate with partners and key stakeholders (communities and other organizations). The projects require an approach which challenges the set paradigms to come up with end to end solutions- employing resourcefulness in Estimation, Planning, & Execution of total project work with the ability to monitor and troubleshoot project problems. We seek individuals who are able to analyse a problem from a larger perspective, work very hands-on on the site, while also being able to extract key learning for the sector as a whole. The candidate will play a key role in contributing to the growth of the Built Environment Vertical in the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4-5 years professional experience
- Interest and ability to engage with communities on ground
- Understanding of issues around urbanization and development
- Strong communication and representational skills
- Willingness to travel extensively in and around Bangalore as well as other parts of the country
- Software skills- Autocad/ Revit
New & Renewable Energy
Years of Experience