About the Organisation
Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform will enable over 12,000 volunteers in more than 14 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals and community welfare.
Roles & Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Consolidate and present the inferences of the needs assessments conducted by the facilitators to the stakeholders
- Identify resources/content that can be incorporated in the classroom
- Support teachers/facilitators with conducting the assessments, data consolidation, analysing and reporting
- Monitor resources/assets along with the teachers/facilitators periodically
- Ensure ongoing support for teachers/facilitators
- Identify needs, conceptualise, and facilitate the training required for holistic development of teachers/facilitators
- Design systems for regular on-going monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the impact of the programme to all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with the teachers, and school management to ensure effective implementation of the programme
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Experience of managing people
- Teachingand/or content creation experience is desirable
- Any Graduate or post-graduate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding of the pedagogical aspects involved in teaching children. Good people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Clarity on the different curriculums being used in India
- Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil.
- Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills.
- Emotional maturity to empathize with the perspectives/needs of team members
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is also self-driven.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Remuneration: Negotiable, based on the candidate
- Designation: Lead-Manager, based on the candidate
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Minimum commitment: Two years
Years of Experience
Experience of managing people