Application closedBrowse similar roles
Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled
About the Organisation
Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is a National Award winning NGO established in the year 1997. Samarthanam caters to people in need by providing plethora of services including quality education, accommodation, nutritious food, vocational training, sports and placement based rehabilitation. The initiatives of Samarthanam strive towards creating opportunities for them to keep pace with the rest of the society. Samarthanam envisions touching at least 100,000 lives by 2020, providing comprehensive solutions to the disabled and underserved communities.
Reports to: Head-Fund raising
- Develop and maintain relationships with NGO, corporate / institutions / high-net- worth (HNW) individual donors.
- Prepare effective proposals for grants/ donations etc.
- Inspiring new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters.
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organizing events.
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work at local and national levels.
- Focusing on CSR initiatives and pay roll giving.
- Developing and coordinating web-based fundraising.
- Increasing funds by targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities.
- Overseeing corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers.
- Managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference information.
- Writing applications and mail-shots, using direct mailing to reach a wide range of potential and current donors
Flexibility in extending office timing when required: Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Office located on Ground Floor: requires travelling: requires work with all project heads: requires prompt service
MBA/MSW or Any graduate with min 2 years of experience CSR or corporate relations. Fresher’s also can apply.
Skills required :
- Excellent English spoken and written communication.
- Effective Presentation skill.
- Creative thinking.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Essential: English Language
Preferred: Kannada Language