Applications are open for “The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition” to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world.
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-Being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
- Young people from around the world are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Applicants must be:
- between the ages of 15 and 35
- operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- able to submit entry in English
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.