The Tiara Special Grant is a one-time Grant for students who already have an offer of a place in a University overseas for Post Graduate Studies, with a scholarship/fee waiver and teaching assistantship to finance their study.
The Foundation hopes to award this grant to those who have the potential to be of consequence to others around them in later years.
- Consistent academic record with a first class in the Sciences and in Economics and at least 55% in Humanities.
- You should be an Indian citizen, resident in India.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- You must have an acceptance letter from a reputed University overseas for a Graduate Studies Programme with full financial support which can be in the form of committed Teaching / Research Assistantships and/Waiver of Tuition.
- You need to be proficient in English and at least one Indian language.
- Excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities
US$ 3500 for U.S. and £ 2200 for U.K. colleges.
Please download this application form/checklist and send it along with scanned copies of documents required.
You need to submit the following with your application:
- A brief single page resume.
- Two (2) recommendations from members of faculty.
- Transcripts of marks.
- A short (one page) statement of purpose written in your own words.
- Evidence of excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities.
- An offer letter from the University where you have got admission for Post Graduate study in the academic year 2018-19.
- Evidence of full financial support.
- A passport sized photograph.
For more information please check the Link