Nominations are open for “The Most Promising Programme Award” which is a CauseBecause initiative to recognize and felicitate programmes that are complementing the efforts of international communities and governments to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The idea is to encourage and motivate non-profits to align their programmes’ objectives with the SDGs as also to create impacting models that can be adopted or replicated for a larger impact.
Starting with this edition of Coffee For Cause, the awardees will be selected through a planned evaluation process and will be felicitated at the event by distinguished individuals from the domain.
The awards will be given during Coffee for Cause on 22 June 2018 in New Delhi. Winners will be informed about a week before Coffee for Cause.
The themes/categories under the award will be broadly based on the SDGS mentioned below:
- Category I: No Poverty/Zero Hunger
- Category II: Good Health and Well-being/Clean Water & Sanitation
- Category III: Quality Education
- Category IV: Gender Equality/Reduced Inequalities
- Category V: Affordable and Clean Energy/Climate Action/Life below Water/Life on Land
- Category VI: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Category VII: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Category VIII: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Category IX: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Category X: Partnerships to Achieve the Goals
- It is open to all not-for-profit organizations from across India.
- Only ongoing programmes are eligible for nomination. Already completed/closed programmes are not eligible for the award.
Note: Winners may be asked to present their programme on stage during Coffee For Cause. A brief note on the programme will be published on CauseBecause website as well as its print version and e-newsletters.
How to Apply
Nominations must be submitted online via given website :