The Obama Foundation is seeking applications for its Fellowship program to support outstanding civic innovators – leaders who are working with their communities to create transformational change, addressing some of the world’s most pressing problems.
The program selects 20 community-minded rising stars from around the world for a two-year, non-residential program, designed to amplify the impact of their work and inspire a wave of civic innovation.
The Obama Foundation is looking for:
- Civic Innovators: Fellows are working alongside their communities to solve important public problems in creative and meaningful ways.
- Discipline Diverse: As organizers, inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, and more, Fellows illustrate the power of drawing upon diverse talents and approaches to drive meaningful change.
- At a tipping point in their work: Fellows have already demonstrated direct and meaningful impact in their communities, gaining recognition among their peers for their contributions.
- Talented, but not connected: The Foundation is committed to expanding the circle of opportunity to include new and varied voices.
- Good Humans: Fellows demonstrate the values of the Obama Foundation and are eager to participate in the Fellowship community now and in the future.
- The Foundation is looking for a diverse group of Fellows from all over the world.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- The Foundation is looking for participants who are at a “tipping point” stage in their careers, rather than those who fit a particular age requirement.
- Fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English as all programming is conducted in English.
For more information, please visit Obama Foundation.