ASSOCHAM is inviting nominations from Start-ups companies to participate in ICT Start-Ups Awards 2018.
ICT Start-Ups award is an annual ASSOCHAM initiative to promote innovation through the recognition and reward of outstanding ICT innovations. The initiative was established in 2016 by ASSOCHAM in collaboration with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India and ERICSSON. It provides a platform to showcase their outstanding ICT innovations.
2nd edition of ICT Start-Ups Award 2018 to be held on World Intellectual Property Day, 26th April, 2018 at New Delhi under the broad theme of “Driving Entrepreneurship through Tech Innovation” in collaboration with Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and ERICSSON.
The main objective of the awards is to recognize and promote outstanding ICT Start-ups inventions and applications. Besides, it would help identify excellence ICT talents and enterprises.
- To recognize outstanding innovations in the development and adoption of ICTs in India;
- To encourage individuals, academia, industry, government agencies and other entities to develop innovation in ICT to address India’s development challenges
- To inspire, nurture, and facilitate Indian youth to develop a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship by leveraging ICT
- To raise awareness of the value of ICTs in the development of the country.
- To create a platform for showcasing innovations for the ICT industry in India
- Top three ICT Startups will be awarded Rs.1 lakh along with Memento and Certificate
- Top 20 Startups will be given certificate of participation and opportunity to showcase their innovation at the exhibition.
- Award process is open to all registered Indian ICT Start-ups.
- Company should be less than seven years old.
- Submission in required application form need to be filled in English language only.
- Innovation (Significant portion) should have happened in India.
- Completed questionnaire should be signed and stamped by the concerned authority in the organization.
- All entries for consideration will be required to satisfy the following cross-cutting requirements Entrants must supply full details as required in the application form, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the award(s).
- Additional supporting documents or evidence, not listed in entry requirements may be requested during the selection process where deemed necessary.
- Applicants are required to provide documents to verify their identity and provide references, who may be contacted to validate information submitted in their submissions.
- By participating in these Awards, applicants declare that the submissions are a product of their own effort and intellect and indemnify from any intellectual property or copyright infringements caused by their submissions.
- All information submitted will be treated professionally and with the utmost confidentiality.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the Nomination form via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit ICT Start-Ups Awards 2018.