The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is offering a May 2018, $3,500 cash grant award to a nonprofit or charity, from anywhere in the world, that significantly contributes to the empowerment and/or well-being of teens (13-19 years of age).
Specifically, this single $3,500 grant will be awarded to any registered nonprofit or charity that provides services in the following areas:
- mental health or counseling support,
- substance abuse/misuse treatment,
- family support,
- LGBT support services,
- vocational or life training,
- community engagement,
- health or wellness education or personal safety,
- intended to empower teens and improve their lives.
- Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
- Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year and include specific teen-related (ages 13-19) services in their stated mission.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- In Addition
- Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
- If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
- Applicant agrees to allow email and/or phone contact by MissionBox during and immediately after the grant selection.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc., nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
How to Apply
- No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each organizational profile and “Thumbs Up” recommendation by consumers may only be submitted once.
- Submissions must be provided in English.
- If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
For more information, please visit MissionBox Philanthropic Fund.