USD 43,000 is available, as follows:
- USD 30,000 scale-up grant for one existing project looking to expand,
- USD 13,000 small grant for one new project.
Proposals must also be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Naming: Innovative approaches to DNSSEC that enhance user confidence in Internet-based services.
- Routing: Support for wider deployment of secure routing technologies (RPKI, BGPSEC) and best practices (MANRS).
- Measurement: Investigating the nature and extent of deployment of security solutions on the Internet.
- Traffic management: Tools to measure Internet traffic congestion and/or traffic management practices OR analysis of traffic management policies and practices.
- Confidential communications: Strategies or solutions to enhance the confidentiality of Internet traffic.
- Data security and integrity: Options for improved data security and/or data breach detection and mitigation.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Security of IoT.
- Critical Infrastructure: Security of computer-controlled systems such as energy grids, transport networks, water supply, sewage, etc.) from cyber-attacks.
- End-user device security: Options for improved end-user security.
- Building security resilience in your local community.
- Project proposals and award nominations from Asia Pacific-based organizations will be considered.
- Applications from public, private sector, academia (such as universities or research and development institutions), non-profit and social enterprises are welcome to all categories.
- ISIF Asia will ONLY support initiatives managed by organizations based in the Asia Pacific region, with funds allocated to be invested within the Asia Pacific region, as described in the list of economies (mentioned below). ISIF Asia will consider regional diversity and balance when making final decisions.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their proposals online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, British English Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, China, Dem. People’s Republic of Korea, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos People’s Dem. Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
For more information, please visit Cybersecurity Grants.