Golden Peacock Awards Secretariat is now inviting applications, for the following Annual Institutional Awards for the year 2018, from all Corporate/Industries including multinationals, SMEs, Public, Private and Government Enterprises of any geographic location, as given below:
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award
- Golden Peacock Occupational Health & Safety Award
- Golden Peacock Eco-Innovation Award
- Golden Peacock Award for Energy Efficiency
The Award under various sectors and categories, will be presented at a Special Gala Awards ceremony during IOD India’s 20th World Congress on ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT , being held on 06 – 07 July 2018 in New Delhi (India).
This is the only award, which has meticulously defined and transparent selection criteria and is determined by highly elaborate and independent assessment process. The benefits include:
- Build nominees Brand Equity
- Award winners can use the Golden Peacock Awards logo with year on all their corporate stationery which evidences to all its customers and suppliers the highest accolade claimed by the company.
- Company and personal recognition worldwide
- Preparation helps to inspire and align the entire workforce and rapidly accelerates the pace of nominees’ improvement. Even if nominees don’t win the award, the feedback from the self-assessment gives a key input to their strategic planning process and puts them on way to achieving world-class status.
Any organization, however large, medium or small, whether in manufacturing, trading service or profession, whether in Government, public or private sector, research organization, NGOs and Service Sector covering tourism, telecommunication, construction, professional consultancies, financial institutions etc. are eligible for the award.
For more information, please visit Golden Peacock Awards.