Have an existing tech-based solution that reduces food loss from farm to market in Asia? Apply for inaugural Food Loss Challenge Asia, organised by Rabobank, the global leading food and agribusiness bank.
- Agricultural Production and Farm Management: Increasing yields, reducing pests and diseases, enforcing best practices, etc.
- Quality Control: Real-time food quality monitoring, consistency of output, etc.
- Market Access: Connecting farmers to buyers, making middlemen more economical, etc.
- Logistics: Making storage, cooling, and transport more efficient, etc.
- Packaging and Preservation: Increasing the shelf life of food, maintaining food quality etc.
- Processing: Sorting more effectively, minimizing wastage, etc.
Prize and Benefits:
- Pitch Day- Top 5 Finalist Prize US$1,000
- Finale- Jury’S Prize US$15,000
- Finale- Audience Favorite US$5,000
The Top 20 Startup Finalists Stand to Benefit From:
- Access to Expertise and Support
- Let them learn about what applicant’s startup ambitions are, so that they can link applicants up with resources, connections and food and agriculture experts, to help bring applicant’s startup to the next level.
- Partnership Opportunities
- Supercharge applicant’s startup’s exposure to the industry! At both Pitch Day and the Finale, industry leaders and investors will be keen to know how they may possibly work with applicants to solve food loss!
- Travel Grant
- To ensure that the best startups get the most out of the programme, attendees for the Pitch Day and the Finale will be supported with a fixed travel grant to join them for the events in Singapore.
Is Applicant’s Startup:
- Addressing food loss from farm to market?
- Ready with a product or solution?
- Applicable to the Asian context?
- Serious about scaling impact?
For more information, please visit Food Loss Challenge Asia.