Every business has a unique story to tell – what is yours that reflects your passion as an individual and business owner, and how is that passion reflected in your business and helps in realizing your business dream? The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest India recognizes and rewards incredible small businesses from across the country. This could be your year — enter now for a chance to win a grant to help your business grow.
FedEx will announce the Top 10 Finalists on the Contest website on July 18, 2018. The Top 10 finalists will be notified via email and asked to provide a second-round submission, due on July 31, 2018. FedEx will announce the final Winner on August 23, 2018.
There will be a total of 1 Winner:
- One (1) Grand Award Winner will receive INR 15,00,000 Grant in the form of a cheque;
- Total value of grant: INR 15,00,000.
The Contest is open to only for-profit small businesses (as defined herein) which at the time of entry have been a registered business and in continuous operation for not less than a year (1) and not more than fifteen (15) years by legal residents of India who are independent owners/operators as on March 31, 2017.
In order to be considered an eligible “Small Business” for purposes of this Contest, the business must meet all of the following criteria:
- Owner/operator must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of Submission
- The business must be currently active, lawful, have all necessary and required licenses and registrations
- The entry must pertain to only the Indian operations of small enterprises
- Entrant must be registered in India with Registrar of Companies of India and entrant must provide a valid Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)during registration to send their entries
- Owner/operator must be an authorized agent of the registered business and have the authority to legally bind the small enterprise
- The business must be in good standing as of the date of Submission and must remain so through the end of the Contest
- The small enterprise must have completed minimum 1 year and not more than 15 years of operations in India as on March 31, 2017
- Organizations’ turnover must be between INR 3 – 50 crores during the year ended March 31, 2017, June 30, 2017, September 30, 2017 or December 31, 2017
- An Organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units, subsidiary(ies) and/or any group entity
- Employees and vendors of FedEx, sponsors and partners of the Contest are not allowed to participate in the Awards
- Previous edition winner or its subsidiary may not participate
- Not in any way affiliated with a franchised or direct seller business
- The entrant must have no political affiliations
- Applications from persons who are part of government or political organizations are not acceptable
- The primary purpose of the business must not be in competition with FedEx or any FedEx operating companies
- Not under bankruptcy protection or have judicial liens or attachments.
- The owner/operator or representative is not the entrant and has no right to claim any award or a portion thereof.
- The Entrant in this contest is a Small Enterprise.
- FedEx shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether an entry meets the eligibility criteria to participate in the Contest. FedEx decisions regarding eligibility and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding.
- Businesses operated by FedEx, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) and the immediate family members (i.e., parent, child, sibling, and spouse) of each and/or persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), as well as employees, agents, officers and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable Indian laws and regulations, and is void in all other geographic locations and where otherwise prohibited by law.