ChangemakerXchange Summit is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at impact retreats in beautiful spaces around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas.
- Impact Retreats: Identifies and connects young Social innovators on a deeply personal level at retreats around the world to build a community of like-minded individuals.
- Peer To Peer Learning: Gives time and space for the peer to peer sharing of knowledge, experience, passion and challenges. They cultivate awareness of holistic wellbeing and a focus on social impact.
- Co-Creation: Facilitates the co-creation of new ideas and cross border collaborations.
The summit will take place from Tuesday, 26 June 2018 evening until Sunday, 1 July 2018 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
- Must be aged between 18 and 30 years old. Please note only a limited number of places are available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded a social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and East Timor. For invited applicants from Europe, their works must have impact in these Asian countries.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the summit location in Indonesia (city to be announced) as well as all conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit ChangemakerXchange.