The Qatar Foundation is currently accepting applications for its WISE Accelerator program that support innovative initiatives developing solutions in education technology with high potential for scalability and positive impact.
- Positive impact in education
- All education initiatives that use or link technology to their DNA are encouraged to apply!
- Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing initiatives at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least one year;
- A growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing stable revenues;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/educational context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Motivation to develop further;
- Understanding of the project’s current challenges
- For-profit and non-profit initiatives from all regions of the world are invited to apply to the WISE Accelerator.
- A Committee composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship will support the WISE Accelerator team in the selection process.
- Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation
- Strategy and management
- Development beyond proof of concept and potential for growth
- Knowledge of the market/space where they operate
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit WISE Accelerator Program.