Level/Field of Study: Postgraduate Course – Master of Cybersecurity
The Indian Woman Access Scholarship provides financial support to an Indian female student from disadvantaged social and financial background to study at La Trobe University.
La Trobe University have been ranked in the top 1.5 percent of universities globally. Designed in collaboration with our industry partners, the Masters in Cybersecurity gives you the flexibility to specialise within Computer Science,Business Operation or Law.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship, a female applicant must:
- have a citizenship of India and reside in India at the time of application to studying at La Trobe University.
- be a prospective international student applying for one of the following courses directly:
- Master Of Cybersecurity (Business Operations)
- Master Of Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Master Of Cybersecurity (Law)
- be able to commence their study in semester 1,2019.
The scholarship pays for the recipient’s study costs for the expected duration of the course.
For more information, please visit LaTrobeUni.