Do you have a business/initiative that requires expertise from a completely different discipline? Are you looking for collaborators or partners from another discipline who can diversify or otherwise expand your current suite of offerings? Then you’ve reached the right place!
The Goa Project Collaborative Residency welcomes your application. Not sure if this is for you?
Your venture or initiative should meet all the following criteria to be selected for the TGP Residency:
– The venture already has a product, service or other offering available in the market
– The project already has a viable user base
– The project or venture must be further along in the process than prototyping. At least a successful pilot is necessary.
– The project must need input from another discipline. (See the example provided in the Who is the residency for? section)
– You are not building an untested product, service, experience (all referred to as offerings).
– Your project needs expertise from another discipline to do at least one of the following:
> Upgrade the quality of your offerings
> Diversify or otherwise expand your current suite of offerings
Ventures in the creative and social spaces are especially encouraged to apply.
In addition, we urge, we encourage, and we invite, our friends with disabilities, their family members, philosophers, mentors, guides, advisors to come and apply for the TGP Residency programme. We are making a special shout out to thinkers, dreamers, and doers who are persons with disabilities and/or are creating a product/ service in the area of helping persons with disabilities. This residency is here to stand by your side, apply now and discover peers that support your dreams.
For more information, please visit the link.