In Partnership with Social Alpha
Join us for an interactive workshop in Bengaluru to learn from highly acclaimed Digital Media Marketing experts and Civil Society voices from India and around the world.
You will have the opportunity to learn practical steps towards creating a digital media marketing campaign and building your organisation’s digital presence.The program is suitable for NGOs, Social Entrepreneurs and individuals / organisations engaged with civil society.
We strongly urge online registrations in order to save your seat. A full refund will be provided incase you are unable to attend.
Outline of the Workshop
* Core objectives of marketing for NGOs
* Digital Marketing channels and activities
* Behaviour of the digital customer
* Community and engagement building online
* Fundraising online overview
* Brand v/s performance comparison
Who should attend:
* Graduate students interested in the social sector
* Current staff from the social sector
* Leadership and marketing teams in social businesses and NGOs
Practical understanding of the digital marketing landscape
Certificate of Participation
Rs 2,000 + GST
Ruchir Punjabi – Founder & Chair, Langoor – India’s leading digital marketing agency